Tuesday, December 27, 2005

One Last Day


12/14/05 –5:23 PM

Randy was waiting for us when we walked up in front of the Army Museum. It was so great to see him again. He’s barely changed at all in 15 years! He took us to this French bistro in Chinatown, and I had chicken fettuccine which was delicious! It was great talking over old times with him. Oh, and he gave me the most gorgeous tuberose lei I’ve ever seen. It smells heavenly!

When we got back to the hotel, I went to the beach one last time, and now here I am, writing this, and waiting for my hair to dry a bit before I style it. I think we’re going to the Hale Koa Barefoot Bar for drinks before dinner and then to the Oceanariam where they have a giant aquarium.

Tomorrow our taxi arrives at 11:00, and we’ll be off to the airport. It’s been an awesome ten-day vacation!

But the highlight? Without a doubt, it was when Frank & I privately renewed our vows at the Valley of the Temples. It was so impulsive and romantic, and I’ll never forget it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home