Sunday, December 25, 2005

Another Day at Ko Olina


12/12/05 – 8:16 PM

Another awesome day. Before we met Diana & Jim for brunch, I went walking through the International Marketplace, but didn’t buy anything. Got some ideas, though.

Champagne brunch at the Hale Koa was amazing, as well it should be at $20/person. What a spread! Everything from sushi to lamb to luscious desserts. I didn’t think I ate much, but I guess I did because I was stuffed when we left.

After brunch, we went our separate ways, Frank & I back to Ko Olina, and Diana & Jim went for a drive around the island. But they joined us at the lagoon about 3:00, and we stayed there to almost sundown. We dropped the car off at Enterprise and came back to Waikiki to shower. We’re waiting for Diana & Jim to come here so we can go out to the Cheesecake Factory for dessert. Yes, I know I vowed I wasn’t going to eat anything more today, but I guess I lied. How can I resist cheesecake?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home