Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Leaving For Italy

Hi. I'm Carole Bellacera, author of four books of Women's Fiction--and one due out in September, CHOCOLATE ON A STICK. I'm getting ready to leave for the airport. My sister, Kathy, and I are heading for Vienna, Austria tonight--the starting point for a two-week tour of Austria and Italy. I have a lot of nervous energy right now; that's why I'm posting this entry on my blog. Just trying to fill time before we leave for the airport. I'm not a good flyer. I'd much rather take a train--or better yet, be able to do one of those "Star Trek" things where you can just get zapped to another place. Oh, well. Guess I'll just have to partake of all the free drinks on Austrian Airlines.

Anyway, I'll be keeping a journal during my two-week trip, so when I get back, I'll post it here. Wish me luck!

Carole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home